RSS Feeds Facebook Fan Page Twitter

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

About this Website

Welcome viewers! My name is Linda Nguyen, and I am an IV Certified Pharmacy Technician. I earned my certificates in Spring 2010 at the age of 21, but I have come to realized these were achievable at 18 years old. Preparation- I didn’t understand the role of it back then, but now, I learned: it is the seed of all success.

At the moment, this website is dedicated to sharing useful information for college students like me pursuing the pharmaceutical career path. I hope that one day, perhaps even years after finishing school, that Medical-Pharm will be able to become a source of in-depth information between medical and pharmaceutical discoveries, with support from entry-level students (like me, right now!) up to highly-respected members of the medical-health community.

Thank you for your interest and support in following Medical-Pharm. Feel free to leave suggestions or ask questions that may come to mind!

Once again, Medical-Pharm is a developing web-page and is currently being updated throughout my own journey to become a pharmacist, so please don’t hesitate to help guide me too!

Thank you,

Linda Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe in a reader